
Well it's official...I'm old! I turned 37 years old on the 23rd. Not much more I can say about that except "Ughhh!" I had been sick with a bit of a stomach bug through the weekend and it lingered over into my birthday. It didn't ruin the day for me though. I received some beautiful red roses from my husband along with a couple of gifts, and some beautiful pink roses from my aunt along with some yummy cheesecake. James made me fettuccine alfredo for dinner which was "mucho bueno"! Kamery is gone to girls camp and Jace to scout camp. The rest of the kids went to play at my dad's house with their cousins, so it was just James and I hanging out most of the day. It was nice and quiet, so I got to read and just lounge about and do much of nothing! It was wonderful!
1 comment:
How did the Jackson girls grow up? If your old I must be ancient. (43) Congrats on your house. I'm sure the extra room must be wonderful. I got to meet your sis-in-law in Mexico. Its a small world. Anyways, Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment