Monday, July 7, 2008

Moving...

Well, we are most of the way through our move now. We still have a lot of cleaning up to do at the place in Clay Springs, and boxes and things to sort through here, but things are coming along nicely.
We attended our new ward for the first time on Sunday. There were three babies being blessed, so I think everyone thought we were visitors for one of those. The people were very nice though. I think we will fit in good.
Jace started football camp today with the Snowflake Lobos. He has been very excited to do that. I hope he likes it. It makes me tired just thinking about it.
Kamery is working at Basha's Supermarket in Taylor. She has made some really good friends there and has been hanging out almost every night with all her new chums. They seem like really nice kids. She also met a boy she really likes, who really likes her as well. They are going out on their second date tonight. She is also going to the valley this month to try out for the T.V. show Amercian Idol. She is real excited about that.
Everyone seems to be adjusting well and loving all the space we have. It has been nice to be next to James's family as well.
I will try to get some pictures posted soon, but my camera is currently lost in the move. So until then...

No comments: