Saturday, June 27, 2009

Moving....Again!

So our family is moving once again. This time it is just down the street and around the corner. We found another rental there that was five hundred dollars a month cheaper than what we were paying. Plus the utilities will run us about a 200 dollars a month cheaper than this place. This house was four thousand square feet and the new place is two thousand. We had a lot of unused space in this place so I think we will down size okay. It is also one story, so no more stairs!! Yeah! We were a bit sad because the move will just barely put us out of our ward boundary, but I am sure we will like the new ward too. The kids are loving it so far. They have made friends with the neighbor kids and are playing their little hearts out. We aren't done moving yet. We have most of the big stuff over there. We are missing a couple of dresser, clothes, closet stuff, bedding, storage, etc. Anyway, I thought I would post some pics of what we do have done so far.

No comments: