So we missed Jace's birthday because he was at scout camp that week. When he came home on Saturday we had Navajo tacos and cake and ice cream. Grandma Connie invited us over on Sunday and she made him a pizza dinner with several kinds of pizza. We had pepperoni, supreme, chicken alfredo and mexican style pizza. It was delicious! She and Grandpa David gave him a card with money. I am sad to say that has been his only birthday present so far. He asked for clothes for his birthday, but I told him we were getting him clothes for school this week anyway so he needed to ask for something else, so he is thinking about it. Anyway, he is fifteen now and I think he is about 6'2. He sure is growing up fast! I am thankful that he is such a good, sweet kid!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Jace turns 15!
So we missed Jace's birthday because he was at scout camp that week. When he came home on Saturday we had Navajo tacos and cake and ice cream. Grandma Connie invited us over on Sunday and she made him a pizza dinner with several kinds of pizza. We had pepperoni, supreme, chicken alfredo and mexican style pizza. It was delicious! She and Grandpa David gave him a card with money. I am sad to say that has been his only birthday present so far. He asked for clothes for his birthday, but I told him we were getting him clothes for school this week anyway so he needed to ask for something else, so he is thinking about it. Anyway, he is fifteen now and I think he is about 6'2. He sure is growing up fast! I am thankful that he is such a good, sweet kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment