Monday, August 10, 2009

Back To School!!

The kids headed back to school today and all were very excited about it. We got up at 6 am to get everyone ready. James cooked a yummy pancake breakfast while I did everyone's hair for them. (Except for Jace. He hardly has any! lol)
Callista was very excited as today was her first day of kindergarten. We went to the school and met her teacher, Mrs. Slade,and then Callista went to class for an activity while I got to fill out paperwork. Yeah, fun. After I was done I went to the classroom to pick her up. They were having lots of fun doing the "Morning Time March" with their American flag. All of the kids got to pick an instrument and march behind the teacher. Callista picked a little pair of finger clackers. It was so cute!
After that the kids got to play with some classroom toys and then they got a little treat and we came home. Her first full classtime will be tomorrow.
Callista says she had a lot of fun and really liked it! Hopefully the other kids are having a great time too!

No comments: