Thursday, November 26, 2009
So I'm published now!
I am sure many of you have heard that I now have a published book that is out. This has been an exciting, as well as nerve racking experience for me. This book is called Of Witches and Warlocks: The Trouble With Spells and it is book one in a series. It is classified in the young adult genre. I had a lot of fun writing this book, and the two to follow are finished also. I have received a lot of good feed back from those who have had the opportunity to read them before publishing and even from those who are excited to read it, but haven't yet. The official release for my book is January 10th 2010, but you can get the book now through my publisher's website. If you are interested in viewing the webpage or purchasing the book you can do so by visiting www.ofwitchesandwarlocks.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment