Monday, January 26, 2009
I know...It's Short!
So Callista saw a picture of a haircut she liked and begged me to cut her hair like that. I was really surprised since she has always been an advocate of long hair thanks to her many princess movies. She had, however, taken the scissors to her own hair several times in the past few months resulting in many odd layers. So, we had tried layering it in the past to do a little damage control, but with her natural curl she just ended up looking messy all the time. This new do brought the hair up to her shorter layers that she had cut in. I think it is cute and will be able to grow out nicely from this point if she will leave it alone. I have never cut her hair since she was born, except for some very minor trims. She has always had these beautiful curls since she was a baby and everyone said "Don't cut her hair or she will loose her curls!" Well, the curls still seem to be there for the present. I have a hard time looking at her and recognizing her because I am so used to her long locks! But hey, she still is as pretty as a princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy smokes...it's gone, I can hardly believe it. She looks super cute still, but it's going to be hard to see her without all her beautiful curls. I look forward to seeing the new hair-do in person.
Post a Comment