Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kamery answers Jake for prom





So Jake asked Kamery to prom. I believe the theme for prom is "A Time to Remember". He made her search out clues which ended up being the numbers to a face clock and he wrote her this poem about how now was the time for prom etc cute. So of course Kamery had to do her "fun" answer which we all know is code for humiliation right? She dressed Jake up as a goofy tourist and made him go all over town in his get up before finally ending up at the park at the "tropical cafe" that we had set up. James was the waiter, with a bad Jamaican accent. When Jake oredered his tropical drink he was reward with a large totem mug full of tropical jelly bellys and skittles. There was a note from Kamery that read "Jake, It would be like paradise to go to prom with you." Afterwards they enjoyed some pizza and breadsticks together. I thought I would share some of the fun pics with you!

No comments: